Once a dossier has been compiled by a social worker, financial aid can be accorded to people of limited means who are residents either in the Principality or in adjacent communes, in addition to help already accorded by social services. 
Amongst the most significant are:

– financial help to pay the rent for a determined period and renewable the case being,
– financial help to cover medical costs for hearing aids, dental care and glasses.